|The Rune Accords||Ability to buy runes from various magic NPCs.|
There's always been a market for magical runes, but for a sole magical shopkeeper it has been too expensive to bring in runes to the store alone.
For runes to be a good business for shopkeepers, many must join bands to bring in larger orders they then can split.
Unfortunately the runners of the magic shops have been unable to agree on all terms and conditions.
It's said, that only when the world becomes older and wiser, the shops might unite for a common goal.
Starting in Thais, leading through entire world.
- 100 Death Rings.
- 1,000 Goat Grass.
- 1,000 Shadow Herbs.
- 100 Red Spell Wands.
- 5,000 Tulips (can be bought in Edron for 9 gp/each).
- 10 Ice Mammoths (using machete on a ice cube will give you a chance to create one).
- Convince Xodet to try unite magical shopkeepers.
- Convince Rachel to join the accords.
- Convince Shiriel to join the accords.
- Convince Alexander to join the accords.
- Convince Frederik to join the accords.
- Convince Clarida to join the accords.
- The Magical Permission.
- Delivering the good news to Xodet.
You start with visiting Xodet, and ask him to "unite" the magical shopkeepers.
He will then ask you for 100 death rings.
Once he have them, he will tell you that you need to convince a few shopkeepers that's skeptical and send you on your way.
Step 2-6, Convince magic shopkeepers to join the accords.
It doesn't matter what order you do them in.
Each shopkeeper will ask for something in return, to join the accords, they're as following:
- Rachel - 1,000 Goat Grass.
- Shiriel - 1,000 Shadow Herbs.
- Alexander - 100 Red Spell Wands.
- Frederik - 5,000 Tulips.
- Clarida - 10 Ice Mammoths.
Simply ask each NPC about the "accords".
You can check in with Xodet which shopkeepers are missing from the accords by asking for "unite".
Step 7, The Magical Permission.
To have move such huge quantities of runes as the accords would require for profits, they need permission.
Zoltan is the one in charge of magical permissions, and has to be convinced to give Xodet permission before he can continue.
Go to Zoltan and ask for "accords", you find him in Edron magical towers (spell NPCs).
He will then tell you that he could make an exception if you kill a demonic beast (The Corruptor) that's been bothering him for years.
You will then need to find The Corruptor's lair which is hidden somewhere inside Demon Hell.
Beware, The Corruptor is a very powerful demon, you'll need a team to manage.
You'll need at least a lvl 130 EK with good druids to keep his health up, and shooters to bring down the beast.
The Corruptor heals a little, but shouldn't be a problem to outdamage, as long he's focused on someone blocking.
Once you've killed The Corruptor, you report back to Zoltan about "accords", and he will grant Xodet permission to start the accords.
Step 8, Delivering the good news to Xodet.
Go back to Xodet and tell him the good news on the "accords".
From this point, you can buy runes from NPCs!
You can buy the following runes at following prices:
- 75gp /each (antidote rune)
- 30gp /each (destroy field rune)
- 130gp /each (explosion rune)
- 125gp /each (great fireball rune)
- 30gp /each ( heavy magic missile rune)
- 100gp /each (intense healing rune)
- 12gp /each (light magic missile rune)
- 500gp /each (sudden death rune)
- 200gp /each (ultimate healing rune)
- Ab'dendriel -Shiriel
- Ankrahmun -Fenech
- Carlin -Rachel
- Darashia -Asima
- Edron -Alexander
- Kazordoon -Sigurd
- Liberty bay -Frederik
- Port hope -Tandros
- Thais -Topsy
- Thais -Xodet
- Venore -Frans
- Weston -Clarida